New Product Releases
11.11.2020 – Afyonkarahisar, Turkiye: It is a the next big day for Nucleon Software. We are proud to announce the release of our products.
Nucleon BI Studio, BI Viewer, DS Studio, Data Browser, Command Runner, BizApp Studio, BizAppCenter and Database Master are released and they have the build version 22.214.171.12420. We also changed the name of Data Studio to Data Browser.
We add powerfull and new features, solved some DLL Problems and other issues.
- We updated all database and data source clients to new versions
- We changed product name from “Data Studio” to “Data Browser”
- Scripting (R, Python etc.) modules are integrated to our products
- GraphQL integration is improved
- Solved MongoDB integration and connection problems
- Solved Couchbase integration and connection problems
- CSV-File ingreation is improved and can load any size of CSV file now.
- JQL is improved
- We add CSV2 file format, it is a new file format with field-type and file encoding definition.
- Amazon AWS integraton is improved
and the The Next Big Thing is our quantum computing development studio. It is under development…
Nucleon Atomic 5 Released
We are proud to announce the release of Nucleon Atomic 5; a simply distributed computing software for any supported language.
Nucleon Atomic 5 provides distributed Map&Reduce computing with C#, Python, R or any supported interpreter language for distributed data analysis and data visualization.
Yes, it is now possible now to run your Python, R, Julia, Kotlin, F#, C# script code in distributed clusters using Map&Reduce functions.
The data will be pushed to worker nodes from database systems or files. This allows to execute map&reduce script against dataset or data streams.
Nucleon BI Studio 10.5, BI Web 4.1 and Database Master 10.5 Released
We’re happy to announce the release of Database Master 10.5, Nucleon BI Studio 10.5 and BI Web 4.1. This new release brings you support for the the ArangoDB, Couchbase, Azure CosmosDB, Amazon Redshift database systems, important changes and improvements for all products.
So say hello to Couchbase, ArangoDB, Azure CosmosDB and Amazon Redshift!
Database Master Changes
We also removed the analytics modules (Statistics, OLAP, PowerView) from Database Master. It will be a smart data and database management tool for SQL and NoSQL systems in the future and no analytics.
Couchbase Support and just Relax
Nucleon products are supporting Couchbase database system which is an NOSQL system with N1QL query language. You can list Couchbase Buckets, view the Bucket data and query it using N1QL language. It allows you to add new documents and able export the documents to more then 10 file formats.
ArangoDB Support and get Avacado
ArangoDB is an powerful document oritented NoSQL database system with graph support. You can view ArangoDB collections and documents as data tree or table, query it using AQL query language. It allows you to add new documents and export to documents more then 10 file formats.
Azure CosmosDB Support
Microsoft Azure CosmosDB support allows you to use NoSQL database system on the cloud. You can connect to CosmosDB and query the MongoDB (backend of CosmosDB) collections using SQL language. It allows you to add new documents and export to more the 10 file formats.
- Add Couchbase Support
- Add ArangoDB Support
- Add Azure CosmosDB Support
- Add Amazon Redshift Support
- Fixed OData v4.0 Schema Problem
- Fixed MongoDB Map&Reduce Editor
- Fixed MongoDB GridFS View
- Fixed Stored Procedures and Functions listing
- Fixed Execute Editor Problems for Procedures and Functions
- Database Master: Removed Analytics Module
- BI Studio: Improvements for Charting Module
- BI Studio: Improvements for Web Visualizer
- BI Studio: Fixed embeding Google Maps
- BI Web: Better R-Script result visualization
Nucleon BI Studio 10.4 and Database Master 10.4 Released
We’re happy to announce the release of Database Master 10.4, Nucleon BI Studio 10.4 and BI Web 4.0. The new release comes with powerful features and important improvements for all products.
Nucleon BI allows to add R, C#, F# and Java script files as a data source. This feature opens a new door to programming and scripting languages like C#, Python, F#, Java etc. Nucleon BI render the script before executing it and get the results after script run. The results can be used in different visualizations , reporting, charting, dashboards, views and more.
New : C# Scripts as Data Source
Nucleon BI supports now C# scripts as data source. You can use the c# script for the visualization modules (Reports, Charts, Web) for data source.
New: R Script Results as Data Source
Nucleon BI supports now R scripts as data source. It stores the R scipt plot and table results in a data set for further visualization.
- New Viewer for Power Views
- New Viewer for Cross Tables
- New Dashboard Components (R, CrossTable and Url Link)
- More Descriptive Statistics
- Better Dashboard View
- Better Data Binding for R Script
- Fixed: Initializing Charting Titles
- Fixed: Initializing Charting Legens
- Update to Google.Apis 126.96.36.199
- Update to MySQL Driver 188.8.131.52
- Update to MongoDB Driver 184.108.40.206
- Update to Oracle Driver 220.127.116.11
- Update to NuoDB Driver 18.104.22.168
- Update to Amazon Web Services SDK Driver 22.214.171.124
- Update to Google.Apis.Analytics.v3 126.96.36.1998