Nucleon Data Studio
Connect.Query.Analyse.Search.Visualize Your Data
Nucleon Data Studio is a powerful and innovative data analysis, data query, data search, data mining, data science software for the RDBMS and NoSQL systems. Using Nucleon Data Analyst, you can easily connect to any data source, analyze and visualize using provided data intelligence modules and features.
Nucleon Data Studio supports MS SQL Server, MS Azure SQL, MS Azure CosmosDB, Couchbase, ArangoDB, MongoDB, NuoDB, Oracle, Amazon Redshift, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, IBM Netezza, Ingres, MySQL, PostgreSQL, FireBird, SQLite, Apache Hive, Apache Cassandra, Redis, Esri GeoDB (SDE, Personal and FileGDB), MS Access database systems.
Data Studio can also connect to any database system and data services via OData, ODBC, OleDB, WebDbBridge and WebDbProxy, support Ms Excel, MS FoxPro, dBASE, REST, XML, JSON, SharePoint, WordPress, AutoCad Plant3D, Google Analytics, Google BigQuery data source connections.
Nucleon Data Studio is the only data analysis product to deliver a full range of business intelligence capabilities like: DataSets, Cross Tables, Power Views, R-Statistics, SQL Query, MongoDB Query, Arango AQL, Couchbase N1QL , C#/LINQ Query, Data Searches, Data Analysis as well as Data Integration, on a single proven architecture. Using Nucleon Data Analyst you can rapidly consolidate, prepare, browse, visualize, query and analyze data from various data sources or database systems.
Install and Work
Easy to install, easy to integrate and easy to use, Nucleon Data Studio delivers a simplified business intelligence environment that improves user adoption and enables better decision-making. We offer BI products for both technical and non-technical users to simplify your business, based on a modern architecture and a user friendly interface for your unique data analytic needs.
Nucleon Data Studio provides powerful and rich charting components for data visualization and visual chart designer. It supports both, 2D and 3D charting and line, spline, area, pie, point, bubble, stock and float bar chart types. An unlimited number of chart areas, titles, legends, and annotations as well as data series and data points are possible. The charting component moreover supports data copying, merging, splitting, sorting, searching, grouping, and filtering.
Nucleon Data Studio provides OLAP Cross Table features for easy visual data mining and analysis: The Cross Table module provides MS Excel-like tables (Pivot Table), engineered for multi-dimensional data analysis and cross-tab report generation. Cross Table has the power to visualize hard to read and difficult to dissect dataset information into compact and summarized visual reports.
Data Studio provides C#-LINQ query editor which allows you to execute dynamically LINQ to Dataset and LINQ to XML queries against database systems and data sources. Using LINQ feature you can write advanced data analysis scripts using powerful .Net C# programming language.
SQL and JQL Queries
Data Studio provides powerful and intuitive SQL query editor to execute SQL query commands. Using SQL Query editor, you can execute SQL commands or scripts against any database system. The Query editor supports code highlighting, code completion (IntelliSense) and text find/replace features.
Data Studio allows users to export data from single or multiple database tables or views to common file formats. Data Export feature allows you to export into these file formats : SQL, XML, HTML, HTML5, CSV, CSV2, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, OpenOffice Calc and Writer, RTF, PDF, XPS, JSON, dBASE and as PNG images. Users can export all database data and database structure (Table, View, Procedure etc.) as a SQL Script for database backup.
Data Analyst allows users to import data into database tables from XML, CSV, CSV2 and SQL files. It allows also data import from other database system using database connections. It provides bulk SQL-Script import without any size limit. The import results will be reported in a log file.
- Multiple Database Connections
- Data Source Explorer: View and Export Tables, Views or Collections.
- DataSets: Build SQL and JSON Queries for Data source
- Cross Tables: Design and View Cross (Pivot) Tables
- Power Views: Design and View Custom Data View
- Data Search: Advanced Search and Data Mining
- Scripting: Advanced .Net based C# Scripting with LINQ Support
- Atomic: .Net based Map&Reduce Framework and Computing
- Ad-Hoc Query: SQL and MongoDB Query Editors with .Net Extensions
- R Statistics: R Software for Statistics and Data Science
- Data Visualization: Text, Chart, Image and Web Visualization
- Data Export: Export Data to XML, CSV, HTML, HTML5, MS Excel, MS Word, OpenOffice, PDF, XPS, JSON, SQLite, MS Access file formats
- Data Import: SQL, CSV and XML Data Import, Data Import from other database systems
- Data Package: Export/Import Data Packages
- Data View: Data Table, Tree, XML, JSON and HTML View
- Apache Spark Support
- Business Workflows
- Data Editing
Supported Data Sources
- Esri GeoDB (FileGDB, PersonalGDB, Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, Informix, PostgreSQL)
- MongoDB 2.6 or higher
- NuoDB 1.0 or higher
- ArangoDB 1.0 or higher
- Couchbase 1.0 or higher
- Amazon Redshift
- IBM DB2, IBM Informix, IBM Netezza
- Ingres 9 and higher
- Oracle 8 or higher
- MS SQL Server, MS SSAS, SQL Server CE
- Azure SQL and Azure CosmosDB
- MySQL 4 or higher
- PostgreSQL 8 or higher
- FireBird 1.5 or higher
- SQLite Database
- MS Access Database
- Microsoft Excel and FoxPro Connections
- OData v2.0, v3.0, v4.0
- ODBC and OleDB Connections
- dBASE, IBM Lotus Notes, Pradox, CSV, CSV2, Simple Text and XML Files
- Apache Hive, Apache Cassandra
- SharePoint, Esri ShapeFile, XML, Json, Rest API
- ESRI GeoDB and ESRI ShapeFile
- AutoCAD® Plant 3D and AutoCAD P&ID Database
- WebDBBridge to connect remote database
- WebDbProxy to connect a data source
- Google Analytics
- Google BiqQuery
- Redis DB
- and more…