Nucleon Software respects and protects privacy of visitors to our website, https://NucleonSoftware.com, and the other websites under the NucleonSoftware.com domain (collectively, the “Websites”) and Our customers who use our software products and related services (together with the Websites, the “Products”).
Your privacy is extremely important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find,
we have prominently linked it from our home page and every page where we collect information from you.
Because this web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and agreed to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification
is collected from you through the web site;
- The organization collecting the information;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Support Data Information
When you submit a support ticket our e-mail to us, we will collect company and contact data, and record activity related to your request. Information submitted as part of support tickets and emails is processed by us in order to provide help to you in using the products, to contact you about your request(s), and to improve our products and services.