Nucleon BI Studio 10.4 and Database Master 10.4 Released
We’re happy to announce the release of Database Master 10.4, Nucleon BI Studio 10.4 and BI Web 4.0. The new release comes with powerful features and important improvements for all products.
Nucleon BI allows to add R, C#, F# and Java script files as a data source. This feature opens a new door to programming and scripting languages like C#, Python, F#, Java etc. Nucleon BI render the script before executing it and get the results after script run. The results can be used in different visualizations , reporting, charting, dashboards, views and more.
New : C# Scripts as Data Source
Nucleon BI supports now C# scripts as data source. You can use the c# script for the visualization modules (Reports, Charts, Web) for data source.
New: R Script Results as Data Source
Nucleon BI supports now R scripts as data source. It stores the R scipt plot and table results in a data set for further visualization.
- New Viewer for Power Views
- New Viewer for Cross Tables
- New Dashboard Components (R, CrossTable and Url Link)
- More Descriptive Statistics
- Better Dashboard View
- Better Data Binding for R Script
- Fixed: Initializing Charting Titles
- Fixed: Initializing Charting Legens
- Update to Google.Apis 220.127.116.11
- Update to MySQL Driver 18.104.22.168
- Update to MongoDB Driver 22.214.171.124
- Update to Oracle Driver 126.96.36.199
- Update to NuoDB Driver 188.8.131.52
- Update to Amazon Web Services SDK Driver 184.108.40.206
- Update to Google.Apis.Analytics.v3 220.127.116.118