Nucleon BI Studio
Analyse and Visualize Your Data
Nucleon BI Studio is a powerful and innovative business intelligence, data reporting, data visualization, data mining and data analysis software for the relational and NoSQL systems. Using BI Studio, you can easily connect to any data source, analyze and visualize using provided business intelligence modules and features.
Nucleon BI Studio supports MongoDB, NuoDB, Oracle, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, IBM Netezza, Ingres, SQL Server, SQL Azure, MySQL, PostgreSQL, FireBird, SQLite, Apache Hive, OData, Esri GeoDB (SDE, Personal and FileGDB), MS Access and EffiProz database systems. BI Studio can also connect to any database system via OData, ODBC, OleDB, Ms Excel, MS FoxPro, dBASE, REST, XML, JSON, SharePoint, WordPress, AutoCad Plant3D data source connections.
Nucleon BI Studio is the only BI product to deliver the complete range of business intelligence capabilities like: Reports, Dashboards, Charts, Pivot Tables, Power Views, Statistics, R-Statistics, SQL Query, JSON Query(MongoDB), C#(LINQ) and F# Scripting, Queries, Data Searches, data analysis as well as data integration, on a single proven architecture. Using Nucleon BI Studio, you can rapidly consolidate, prepare, browse, visualize, query and analyze data from any data source or database system.
Install and Work
Easy to integrate, easy to use and deploy, Nucleon BI Studio delivers a simplified business intelligence environment that improves user adoption and enables better decision-making. We offer BI products for both technical and non-technical users, so you can simplify your tasks with the right modern interface and functionality for your unique data consumption and analytic needs. With our BI modules, you’ll increase your productivity and enable your organization to make the right business decisions, right away.
Business dashboards communicate complex information quickly. They translate information from your various corporate systems and data into visually rich presentations using reports, maps, charts, and other graphical elements to show multiple results together. BI Studio provides an easy to use dashboard designer and rich dashboard components. Using Dashboard components you can add reports, charts, query results, images, texts components to visualize data from any data source.
Reporting Module is a key capability within Nucleon BI Studio, a single product that provides complete BI Reporting capabilities on a proven and modern architecture. BI Studio provides powerful and modern reporting module, which allows you to connect any database or data source system. It allows you to design queries, create flexible and feature rich database reports, charts, data grids and pivot tables. The reports can be exported to MS Excel, Word, Open Office, PDF, XPS, XML, HTML, CSV and Image formats.
BI Studio provides powerful and rich charting component for data visualization. Nucleon Charting provides visual chart designer and support 2D and 3D Charting and provides Bar, Line, Spline, Area, Pie, Point, Bubble, Stock and Float Bar chart types, support for unlimited number of chart areas, titles, legends, and annotations, Support for unlimited number of data series and data points, support for dates, times, currency, and more. Nucleon Charting support data copying, merging, splitting, sorting, searching, grouping, and filtering, more than 50 financial and statistical formulas for data analysis and transformation.
BI Studio provides OLAP Pivot Table features for easy visual data mining and analysis. The Pivot Table module provides MS Excel-like pivot table (cross tab) engineered for multi-dimensional data analysis and cross-tab report generation. Pivot Table has the power to visualize hard to read and difficult to dissect dataset information into compact and summarized visual reports.
R Statistics module allows to execute R language within BI Studio and using C# and LINQ language. The R module can connect to R statistics engine, execute the R scripts and can call the plotting for GUI output. Today, the R language is used by data scientists and programmers for statistical computing.The R language is a GNU project and is free software. Using R and .NET LINQ for a wide variety of statistical and analytical applications that can be built very easy and powerful.
BI Studio provides LINQ query editor which allows you to execute dynamically LINQ to Dataset and LINQ to XML queries against database systems and data sources. Using LINQ feature you can write advanced data analysis scripts using powerful .Net C# programming language.
SQL and JSON Queries
BI Studio provides powerful and intuitive SQL query editor to execute SQL query commands. Using SQL Query editor, you can execute SQL commands or scripts against any database system. The Query editor supports code highlighting, code completion (IntelliSense) and text find/replace features.
BI Studio allows users to export data from single or multiple database tables or views to common file formats. Data Export feature allows you to export into these file formats : SQL, XML, HTML, HTML5, CSV, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, OpenOffice Calc and Writer, RTF, PDF, XPS, JSON, dBASE and as PNG images. Users can export all database data and database structure (Table, View, Procedure etc.) as a SQL Script for database backup.
BI Studio allows users to import data into database tables from XML, CSV and SQL files. It allows also data import from other database system using database connections. It provides bulk SQL-Script import without any size limit. The import results will be reported in a log file.
Main Modules and Features
- Multiple Database Connections
- Database Explorer: View and Export Tables, Views or Collections.
- Reporting: Advanced Reporting Designer and Viewer
- Charting: Chart Designer and Viewer
- Dashboards: Dashboard Designer and Viewer
- Pivot Table: Design and View OLAP Pivot Tables
- Search: Data Search and Data Mining
- C# Scripting: Advanced .Net C# Scripting with LINQ.
- Distributed Computing: .Net based Map&Reduce Framework and Computing
- Queries: SQL and JSON Queries as Datasource
- Ad-Hoc Query: SQL, JSON Query Editors with .Net Extensions
- R Statistics: R Software for Statistics.
- Maths Computing: Math.Net support for Mathematics
- F# Scripting: F# Language Support for Scripting.
- Data Visualizers: Text Visualizer, Chart Visualizer, Image Visualizer
- Table Data Editor: Create, Edit or Delete data records.
- Data Export: Export Data to XML, CSV, HTML, HTML5, MS Excel, MS Word, OpenOffice, PDF, XPS, JSON, SQLite, MS Access file formats.
- Data Import: SQL, CSV and XML Data Import, Data Import from other database systems.
- Data Package: Export/Import data packages.
- Data View: Table View, Tree View
- ETL and Data Transformation Features
- Google/Bing Maps Support
- Tasks and WinService Support
Supported Data Sources
- Esri GeoDB (FileGDB, PersonalGDB, Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, Informix, PostgreSQL)
- IBM DB2, IBM Informix, IBM Netezza
- Ingres 9 and higher
- Oracle 7 or higher
- MS SQL Server, MS SSAS, SQL Server CE and SQL Azure
- MySQL 4 or higher
- PostgreSQL 8 or higher
- FireBird 1.5 or higher
- SQLite Database
- MS Access Database
- Microsoft Excel and FoxPro Connections
- OData, ODBC and OleDB Connections
- dBASE, IBM Lotus Notes, Pradox, CSV, Simple Text and XML Files
- Apache Hive
- SharePoint, Esri ShapeFile, XML, Json, Rest API
- ESRI GeoDB and ESRI ShapeFile
- AutoCAD® Plant 3D and AutoCAD P&ID Database
- WebDBBridge to connect remote database
- WebDbProxy to connect a data source