Nucleon BI Studio
Analyse and Visualize Your Data
Nucleon BI Studio is a powerful and innovative business intelligence, data reporting, data visualization, data mining, data science and data analysis software for the relational and NoSQL systems. Using BI Studio, you can easily connect to any data source, analyze and visualize using provided business intelligence modules and features.
Nucleon BI Studio supports MS SQL Server, MS Azure SQL, MS Azure CosmosDB, Couchbase, ArangoDB, MongoDB, NuoDB, Oracle, Amazon Redshift, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, IBM Netezza, Ingres, MySQL, PostgreSQL, FireBird, SQLite, Apache Hive, Apache Cassandra, Redis, Esri GeoDB (SDE, Personal and FileGDB), MS Access database systems.
BI Studio can also connect to any database system and data services via OData, ODBC, OleDB, WebDbBridge and WebDbProxy, support Ms Excel, MS FoxPro, dBASE, REST, XML, JSON, SharePoint, WordPress, AutoCad Plant3D, Google Analytics, Google BigQuery data source connections.
Nucleon BI Studio is the only BI product to deliver a full range of business intelligence capabilities like: DataSets, Reports, Dashboards, Charts, Cross Tables, Power Views, Statistics, R-Statistics, SQL Query, MongoDB Query, Arango AQL, Couchbase N1QL , C#/LINQ Query, Data Searches, Data Analysis as well as Data Integration, on a single proven architecture. Using Nucleon BI Studio you can rapidly consolidate, prepare, browse, visualize, query and analyze data from various data sources or database systems.
Install and Work
Easy to install, easy to integrate and easy to use, Nucleon BI Studio delivers a simplified business intelligence environment that improves user adoption and enables better decision-making. We offer BI products for both technical and non-technical users to simplify your business, based on a modern architecture and a user friendly interface for your unique data analytic needs.
BI Studio provides an easy to use dashboard designer and powerful dashboard components. Explore your data quickly: Build visualizations with an intuitive UI and rich components.
Deliver complex information with dashboards: Translate information from your various corporate systems and data into visually rich presentations using reports, maps, charts, and other graphical elements to show multiple results together.
The reporting module is a key capability within Nucleon BI, a single product that provides complete business intelligence reporting capabilities on a proven and modern architecture. It enables you to design queries, create flexible and feature rich data reports, charts, data-grids and cross tables. The reports can be easily exported to MS Excel, Word, Open Office, PDF, XPS, XML, HTML, CSV and Image formats.
BI Studio provides powerful and rich charting components for data visualization and visual chart designer. It supports both, 2D and 3D charting and line, spline, area, pie, point, bubble, stock and float bar chart types. An unlimited number of chart areas, titles, legends, and annotations as well as data series and data points are possible. The charting component moreover supports data copying, merging, splitting, sorting, searching, grouping, and filtering.
With binding technlogy you are able to bind your data to the html components and visualize on the desktop and web.
Nucleon BI provides OLAP Cross Table features for easy visual data mining and analysis: The Cross Table module provides MS Excel-like tables (Pivot Table), engineered for multi-dimensional data analysis and cross-tab report generation. Cross Table has the power to visualize hard to read and difficult to dissect dataset information into compact and summarized visual reports.
The R language is used by data scientists and programmers for statistical computing.
The BI R-Statistics Module can execute pure R scripts and C# scripts with R. The R-Statistics Module can connect to R engine, and execute the R scripts. It is able to call the plotting for GUI output and to read results for further visualization.
BI Studio provides LINQ query editor which allows you to execute dynamically LINQ to Dataset and LINQ to XML queries against database systems and data sources. Using LINQ feature you can write advanced data analysis scripts using powerful .Net C# programming language.
SQL and MongoDB Queries
BI Studio provides powerful and intuitive SQL query editor to execute SQL query commands. Using SQL Query editor, you can execute SQL commands or scripts against any database system. The Query editor supports code highlighting, code completion (IntelliSense) and text find/replace features.
BI Studio allows users to export data from single or multiple database tables or views to common file formats. Data Export feature allows you to export into these file formats : SQL, XML, HTML, HTML5, CSV, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, OpenOffice Calc and Writer, RTF, PDF, XPS, JSON, dBASE and as PNG images. Users can export all database data and database structure (Table, View, Procedure etc.) as a SQL Script for database backup.
BI Studio allows users to import data into database tables from XML, CSV and SQL files. It allows also data import from other database system using database connections. It provides bulk SQL-Script import without any size limit. The import results will be reported in a log file.
Nucleon BI Studio Main Features
- Multiple Database Connections
- Data Source Explorer: View and Export Tables, Views or Collections.
- DataSets: Build SQL and JSON Queries for Data source
- Reports: Advanced Reporting Designer and Viewer
- Charts: Chart Designer and Viewer
- Dashboards: Dashboard Designer and Viewer
- Web Dashboards : Design and View web based dashboards
- Cross Tables: Design and View Cross (Pivot) Tables
- Power Views: Design and View Custom Data View
- Data Search: Advanced Search and Data Mining
- Scripting: Advanced .Net based C# Scripting with LINQ Support
- Atomic: .Net based Map&Reduce Framework and Computing
- Ad-Hoc Query: SQL and MongoDB Query Editors with .Net Extensions
- R Statistics: R Software for Statistics and Data Science
- Data Visualization: Text, Chart, Image and Web Visualization
- Data Export: Export Data to XML, CSV, HTML, HTML5, MS Excel, MS Word, OpenOffice, PDF, XPS, JSON, SQLite, MS Access file formats
- Data Import: SQL, CSV and XML Data Import, Data Import from other database systems
- Data Package: Export/Import Data Packages
- Data View: Data Table, Tree, XML, JSON and HTML View
- Apache Spark Support for Big Data
- Reactive and Live Charting
- Jobs and Tasks
- Business Workflows
- Data Editing
Supported Data Sources
- Esri GeoDB (FileGDB, PersonalGDB, Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, Informix, PostgreSQL)
- MongoDB 2.6 or higher
- NuoDB 1.0 or higher
- ArangoDB 1.0 or higher
- Couchbase 1.0 or higher
- Amazon Redshift
- IBM DB2, IBM Informix, IBM Netezza
- Ingres 9 and higher
- Oracle 8 or higher
- MS SQL Server, MS SSAS, SQL Server CE
- Azure SQL and Azure CosmosDB
- MySQL 4 or higher
- PostgreSQL 8 or higher
- FireBird 1.5 or higher
- SQLite Database
- MS Access Database
- Microsoft Excel and FoxPro Connections
- OData v2.0, v3.0, v4.0
- ODBC and OleDB Connections
- dBASE, IBM Lotus Notes, Pradox, CSV, Simple Text and XML Files
- Apache Hive, Apache Cassandra
- SharePoint, Esri ShapeFile, XML, Json, Rest API
- ESRI GeoDB and ESRI ShapeFile
- AutoCAD® Plant 3D and AutoCAD P&ID Database
- WebDBBridge to connect remote database
- WebDbProxy to connect a data source
- Google Analytics
- Google BiqQuery
- Redis DB
- and more…