About Database Master
One Tool, One Product and One Solution for All
Database Master is a modern, powerful, intuitive and easy to use MongoDB, NuoDB, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, FireBird, SQLite, SQL Server, SQL Azure, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, Netezza, Ingres administration and management software with a consistent and modern interface.
Database Master simplifies managing, querying, editing, visualizing, designing and reporting relational and schema-free (NoSQL) database systems. You can connect also any database system via ODBC and OleDB connections, or you can connect MS Access, MS FoxPro Database, dBASE, and XML file based systems.
Using Database Master, you can execute SQL, LINQ, JSON queries or you can create, edit and delete all database objects such as tables, views, procedures, columns, indexes, relations (constraints), MongoDB collections and triggers. You can also view and edit table data including BLOBs (Image, Text or any file), view tables and its relations as an ER(Entity Relationship) diagram.
Database Master provides powerful and intuitive SQL query editor for ad-hoc database queries and can execute all types of SQL query commands. Using query editor, you can execute SQL commands or scripts against any database system. Query Editor is multi-threaded and allows long running queries and return multiple result sets.The query editor supports SQL IntelliSense (Code Completion, Table fields, SQL operators), code highlighting, text find/replace and other user friendly features.
Database Master provides powerful and intuitive JSON query editor for MongoDB database queries. It supports most used MongoDB query operations and commands. JSON Query Editor is multi-threaded and allows long running queries and return multiple result sets. The query editor supports JSON IntelliSense (Code Completion, Query Operators and Methods), code highlighting, text find/replace and other user friendly features.
Database Master provides dynamic LINQ query editor which supports LINQ to Entity Framework 4, LINQ to DataSet and Linq to XML queries. This feature allows developers to run rich LINQ query scripts using power of .Net Framework. LINQ query editor supports code Intelli-Sense (Code Completion) and code highlighting features.
Database Master allows users to export data from single or multiple database tables or views to common file formats. Data Export feature allows you to export into these file formats : SQL, XML, HTML, HTML5, CSV, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, OpenOffice Calc and Writer, RTF, PDF, XPS, JSON, dBASE and as PNG images. Users can export all database data and database structure (Table, View, Procedure etc.) as a SQL Script for database backup.
Database Master allows users to import data into database tables from XML, CSV and SQL files. It allows also data import from other database system using database connections. It provides bulk SQL-Script import without any size limit. The import results will be reported in a log file.
Data Package feature allows you to easily bundle and export your database or table data as a data package and share them with other users or applications. Data Package feature is allows you to export and import your sensible data without data corruption and data loss. The data package can be protected with a password for data security and protection.
Database Master allows you to manage MongoDB, PostgreSQL and MySQL database users, provides user reports and data source informations.
Database Master is one of the best management tool for MongoDB and provides powerful MongoDB management features. It provides JSON Query Editor, Advanced Data Editing, Collection Manager, Index Manager, GridFS Manager, Visual Map&Reduce Editor, Visual Query Search, Tree and Table style data view and rich data export features to common file formats.
Database Master provides SSH tunneling, also known as SSH port forwarding. SSH tunnelling allows you to create an encrypted connection between your local machine and at the remote database engine.
Database Master provides database object reports (tables, views, procedures, collections, indexes, relations reports etc.) and database system metadata reports for all database engines. Users can also ale to report the table data or query results.
Database Master provides a Table Data Editor feature which allows to edit, add nd delete table data including BLOBs(Text, Images, Files, Docs etc.) with an advanced data editor. This makes it easy to alter data and add or delete rows without SQL commands.
Database Master is used for working with databases by over 5,000 software developers and IT professionals, in over 120 countries, personal and enterprise, science, education and technology sectors. Database Master is downloaded more than 10,000 every month!
- Multiple Database Connections [Screenshot]
- Database Manager: Create/Drop Databases
- Table Manager: Create/Edit/Drop Tables [Screenshot]
- View Manager: Create/Edit/Drop Views [Screenshot]
- Stored Procedure Manager: Create/Edit/Drop Stored Procedures [Screenshot]
- Collection Manager (MongoDB) : Manage MongoDB Collections and Indexes [Screenshot]
- Index Manager: Create/Edit/Drop Indexes [Screenshot]
- Trigger Manager: Create/Drop Triggers [Screenshot]
- Column Manager: Create/Edit/Drop Table Columns
- LINQ Queries (LINQ to Entity Framework, XML and DataSet) [Screenshot]
- IntelliSense: SQL and JSON Query Editor with Code Highlighting and IntelliSense [Screenshot]
- Database Reports [Screenshot]
- Host (Data Source) Information [Screenshot 1,2]
- User Management [Screenshot]
- Data Visualizers: Text Visualizer, Chart Visualizer, Image Visualizer for BLOB data.
- Table Data Editor: Create, Edit or Delete Data Records and Rows.[Screenshot]
- Database and Table Maintenance
- Table Relations View (ER Modelling) [Screenshot]
- Visual SQL Query Builder [Screenshot]
- Data Export: Supports XML, CSV, HTML, MS Excel/Word, PDF, JSON etc. file formats. [Screenshot]
- SQL Script Export: Export your database structure and data. [Screenshot]
- CSV Data Import: Import data from CSV files. [Screenshot]
- Bulk SQL Import: Importdata from SQL files. [Screenshot]
- Data Package Export/Import: Export and import your data as a data package.
- XML Import: Import XML files into your database. [Screenshot]
- Advanced Data View [Screenshot]
- MongoDB Data View as Tree and Table style[Screenshot]
- Search Engine: Search your data using string, datetime and number operators [Screenshot]
- Code Factory: Generate code from your database schema. [Screenshot]
- SQL/JSON/LINQ Templates and Snippets: Manage your SQL/JSON Snippets and Templates
- Database Schema (XSD) Export: Export your database schema as a XSD file.
- MongoDB: GridFS , User and Index Manager, Map/Reduce and JSON Query Editor [Screenshot]
- SSH Tunnelling Support
- And More...
- MongoDB 1.4.x or higher
- NuoDB 1.0.x or higher
- IBM DB2
- IBM Informix
- IBM Netezza Database
- Ingres 9.x and higher
- Oracle 7.x or higher
- MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014and MS SQL Azure
- MySQL 4.x or higher
- PostgreSQL 8.x or higher
- FireBird 1.5 or higher
- SQLite Database and MS Access Database.
- ODBC and OleDB Connections
- dBASE, XML and FoxPro Database, EffiProz Database
- OData Support
- Apache Cassandra Support
- Database Backup System
- Database Monitoring
- Visual Database Designer
- Data Synchronization
- SQL Query for MongoDB