Database MasterPowerful, Modern and All Databases in One
One Tool, One Product and One Solution for All
Nucleon Database Master is a modern, powerful, intuitive and easy to use database query, administration and management software with a consistent and modern user interface. Database Master simplifies managing, monitoring, querying, editing, visualizing, designing and reporting relational and schema-free (NoSQL) database systems.Database Master allows you to execute SQL (Extended SQL), LINQ, JSON (Extended BSON) queries and provides all database objects such as tables, views, procedures, columns, indexes, relations (constraints), collections and triggers. You can also view and edit table data including BLOBs (Image, Text or any file), view tables and its relations as an ER(Entity Relationship) diagram.
Database Master supports MongoDB, NuoDB, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, FireBird, SQLite, SQL Server, SQL Azure, Apache Hive, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, IBM Netezza, TeraData, Ingres database systems. It also allows to connect and query OData, AutoCad Plant3D, Google Analytics, Web Services, ObjectDataProvider, Cisco Information Server, IBM Notes, SharePoint, ShapeFile, XML, JSON, RestService connections.
Database Master provides powerful and intuitive SQL query editor for ad-hoc database queries and can execute all types of SQL query commands. The query editor is extended and can also execute .Net extension functions and methods. Using query editor, you can execute SQL commands or scripts against any database system or data source. Query Editor is multi-threaded and allows long running queries and can return multiple result sets. The query editor supports SQL Intelli-Sense, code completion, table fields, SQL operators, code highlighting, text find/replace and other user friendly features.
Database Master provides powerful and intuitive JSON query editor for MongoDB database queries. It supports most used MongoDB query operations and commands. JSON Query Editor is multi-threaded and allows long running queries and return multiple result sets. The query editor supports JSON IntelliSense (Code Completion, Query Operators and Methods), code highlighting, text find/replace and other user friendly features.
Database Master provides dynamic LINQ query editor which supports LINQ to Entity Framework and LINQ to DataSet queries. This feature allows developers to run rich LINQ query scripts using power of .Net Framework. LINQ query editor supports code Intelli-Sense (Code Completion) and code highlighting features.
Database Master allows users to export data from single or multiple database tables or views to common file formats. Data Export feature allows you to export into these file formats : SQL, XML, HTML, HTML5, CSV, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, OpenOffice Calc and Writer, RTF, PDF, XPS, JSON, dBASE and as PNG images. Users can export all database data and database structure (Table, View, Procedure etc.) as a SQL Script for database backup.
Database Master allows users to import data into database tables from XML, CSV and SQL files. It allows also data import from other database system using database connections. It provides bulk SQL-Script import without any size limit. The import results will be reported in a log file.
Data Package Export/Import
Data Package feature allows you to easily bundle and export your database or table data as a data package and share them with other users or applications. Data Package feature is allows you to export and import your sensible data without data corruption and data loss. The data package can be protected with a password for data security and protection.
Database Master allows you to manage MongoDB, PostgreSQL and MySQL database users, provides user reports and data source informations.
Database Master is one of the best management tool for MongoDB and provides powerful MongoDB management features. It provides JSON Query Editor, Advanced Data Editing, Collection Manager, Index Manager, GridFS Manager, Visual Map&Reduce Editor, Visual Query Search, Tree and Table style data view and rich data export features to common file formats.
Database Master provides SSH tunneling, also known as SSH port forwarding. SSH tunnelling allows you to create an encrypted connection between your local machine and at the remote database engine.
Database Master provides database object reports (tables, views, procedures, collections, indexes, relations reports etc.) and database system metadata reports for all database engines. Users can also ale to report the table data or query results.
Database Master provides a Table Data Editor feature which allows to create, edit and delete table data including BLOBs(Text, Images, Files, Docs etc.) with an advanced data editor. This makes it easy to alter data and create or delete rows without SQL commands.
ER & Database Designer
Database Master provides visual database designer and can visualize database tables (entities) and table releationships. Using database designer you can easyl creat database tables and foreign key releationships beetwen tables.
Database Master provides powerful and easy to use database monitoring tool for Oracle, MongoDB, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, FireBird, Informix and DB2 database systems. It provides pre-definied database monitoring items.
Database Master provides a quick database backup system for MySQL, PostgreSQL, FireBird, SQLite, MSAccess database engines.
Database Master can access MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, SQLite database engines behind a firewall. It use a server-side script file and connects to remote database engine and executes the database commands on the server.
Who Uses Database Master?
Database Master is used for working with databases by over 5,000 software developers and IT professionals, in over 120 countries, personal and enterprise, science, education and technology sectors. Database Master is downloaded more than 10,000 every month!
- Multiple Database Connections: Allows to manage database connections in a project file.
- Datasource Explorer: TreeView database and datasource object explorer.
- Database Master: Create/Drop Databases: Allows to visualize all user and system databases.
- Table Manager: Create/Edit/Drop Tables
- View Manager: Create/Edit/Drop Views
- Stored Procedure Manager: Create/Edit/Drop Stored Procedures
- Collection Manager (MongoDB) : Manage MongoDB Collections and Indexes
- Index Manager: Create/Edit/Drop Indexes
- Trigger Manager: Create/Drop Triggers
- Column Manager: Create/Edit/Drop Table Columns
- SQL Query: Provides advanced sql query editor with intelli sense , code syntax coloring and and scripts.
- JSON Query: JSON based query editor for MongoDB with intellisense and code syntax coloring
- LINQ Query: Allows to exeute LINQ to EF and LINQ to Dataset query editor.
- LINQ to MongoDB: Provides LINQ to MongoDB query editor.
- Intelli-Sense: SQL and JSON Query Editor with Code Highlighting and IntelliSense
- Database Reports: Provides some static reports for database objects
- Host Information: Provides data source information
- User Management: Provides user management for databsae systems.
- Data Visualizers: Provides Text Visualizer, Chart Visualizer and Image Visualizer for BLOB data.
- Table Data Editor: Create, Edit or Delete Data Records or Rows.
- Database Maintenance. Provides database and table maintenance options.
- ER and Table Relations View: Visualize database relations and constraints like a ER diagram
- Visual SQL Query Builder: Provides advanced and easy SQL query builder
- Visual JSON Query Builder : Provides MongoDB Json query builder
- Data Export: Supports export to XML, XSD, CSV, HTML, HTML5, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, OpenOffice, Png, PDF, XPS, JSON, MSAccess, SQLite file formats.
- SQL Script Export: Allows to export database structure and data as a SQL Script.
- Data Package Export/Import: Allows to export and import data as a Xml based data package.
- CSV Data Import: Import data from CSV files.
- Bulk SQL Import: Import data from SQL files.
- XML Import: Import XML files into your database system.
- Data Import from Data Sources: Allows to import data from other database systems or files.
- Advanced Data View : Allows to visualize data as tex, image or chart.
- MongoDB Data View as Tree and Table style.
- Search Engine: Search your data using string, datetime and number operators
- Code Factory: Generate code from your database schema.
- Templates : SQL/JSON/LINQ Templates for database object editing or creating.
- Code Snippets: Manage your SQL/JSON Snippets and Templates
- Database Schema (XSD) Export: Export your database schema as a XSD file.
- MongoDB GridFS: GridFS editor for handling MongoDB file system.
- MongoDB Map/Reduce Editor: Provides map&reduce editor for MongoDB.
- SQL to MongoDB Support: It allows to execute SQL queries against to MongoDB.
- SSH Tunnelling Support
- Database Monitoring: Monitors database systems with a advanced charting system.
- Database Backup : Allows to backup your database as a single SQL script file-
- OData Support: Datababase Manager supports MicrosoftOpen Data Protocol for web.
- Apache Hive Support: Apache Hadoop Hive database system for data analytics and data query for Big Data.
- HTTP DB Bridge for remote database access behind a firewall.
- HTTP DB Proxy for remote data source or database engine access.
- MongoDB 1.4.x or higher
- NuoDB 1.0.x or higher
- IBM DB2
- IBM Informix
- IBM Netezza Database
- Ingres 9.x and higher
- Oracle Database 7.x or higher
- MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014
- MS SQL Azure
- MySQL 4.x or higher
- PostgreSQL 8.x or higher
- FireBird 1.5 or higher
- SQLite Database
- Apache Hive
- Microsoft Access
- OData (Open Data Protocol)
- ODBC Connections
- OleDB Connections
- XML files
- JSON files
- ESRI ShapeFiles
- FoxPro Database
- EffiProz Database
- AutoCAD® Plant 3D and AutoCAD P&ID Database
- Google Analytics
- IBM Notes
- .Net Objects (ObjectDataProvider)
- Http Rest Services
- Web Services (SOAP, WCF)
- Cisco Information Server
- Microsoft Excel
- HTTP DbProxy to access any data source using a script file.