Database Master 4 with PostgreSQL and LINQ Released
We are happy to announce the release of the Database Master 4 now. The highlights of this release is Microsoft LINQ technology support.Database Master allows you to run dynamic LINQ queries against database entities.
About Database Master
Database Master is a modern, powerful, intuitive and easy to use client application with a consistent interface that simplifies managing, querying, editing, visualizing, designing and reporting relational and schema-free database systems, including PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, Ingres, MS SQL Server, MySQL, FireBird, SQLite, and EffiProz. You can connect any database system via ODBC and OleDB connections, or you can work directly with MS Access, MS FoxPro Database, dBASE, and XML files.
Using Database Master, you can execute SQL, LINQ, JSON queries or you can create, edit and delete all database objects such as tables, views, procedures, columns, indexes, collections and triggers. You can execute SQL queries and scripts, view and edit table data including BLOBs (Image, Text or any file), represent tables and its relations as a ER(Entity Relationship) diagram.
LINQ/SQL/JSON Query Editor
Database Master provides powerful and intuitive SQL, LINQ and JSON query editor. It supports code highlighting, code completion (IntelliSense) and text find/replace features.
You can export data into most popular file formats like XML, HTML, CSV, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint OpenOffice Calc and Writer, RTF, PDF, XPS, JSON, dBASE and PNG. You can also export whole database data and structure (Table, View, Procedure) as a SQL Script. You can import data from XML, CSV and SQL Script files without any size limit.
Database Master provides some data visualizers like: Image, Text and Chart. It provides also “Advantage Data View” that includes data visualizers.
Database Master allows you to manage MongoDB, PostgreSQL and MySQL database users, provides database object reports and data source information.
For more information, visit Nucleon Software
Database Master 3 has been released!
We are proud to announce the release of our Database Master 3 software. Database Master 3 supports now IBM DB2, Ingres and EffiProz database engines. We add also some great features for MongoDB.
Database Master is a modern application, designed to manage billions of data and intend to manage:
MongoDB, Oracle, IBM DB2, Ingres, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, FireBird, SQLite, EffiProz database engines.
Oracle Connection Problems:
Connection a Oracle database is big challange. You need “Oracle Client” software and most of time it does ot work on the MS Windows environment. So
Oracle database driver has been changed (upgraded) and now you don’t need to install Orace Client softare if you use “Direct Mode” connection.
This release includes the following features and enhancements:
New: IBM DB2 Database Support (You need IBM Data Server Client)
New: Ingres Database Support.
New: EffiProz Database Support.
New: MongoDB Data Export to most used file formats (Excel, Word, OppenOffice, XML, HTML, PDF, JSON etc.) has been implemeted.
New: MongoDB JSON Query with command support added.
New: MongoDB GridFS Manager to manage files.
New: MongoDB MapReduce
New: MongoDB Search Engine
New: MongoDB Data View as Table
New: MongoDB Web Admin UI integration.
New: Oracle database connection without Oracle Client software!
New: Data View data filtering or sorting.
New: Data View columns filtering.
New: Column Manager added.
New: Procedure and View Definition export.
Data Export is enhanced.
SQL Script Export is enhanced.
Reports are enhanced.
SQL Query Editor is enhanced.
SQL Query Builder is enhanced.
Project Explorer is enhanced.
Database Explorer is enhanced.
Table Manager is enhanced.
Data Table View is enhanced.
Connection Edit feature added.
More Keybord support.
Host informations are enhanced.
MySQL Reports are enhanced.
Data Visualizers are enhanced.
Database Master Change Log:
Download Database Master:
What is Next:
Of course, we continue research and development:
– Support of IBM Informix, Couchd DB database engines.
– More MongoDB support:Sharding, Replica Sets, Administration, Visualizing data as a graph and more Import/Export features.
– More Oracle, FireBird, PostgreSQL, Ingres, DB2 etc. support.
– Visual Database Designer,
– Database Objects: Sequences, Groups, Domains etc.
*We will continue to develop it according to your requests and needs. Feel free to let us know how we can serve you better.
Send your feedback at: email@example.com
For Support E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Database Master 2 has been released!
We are proud to announce the release of Database Master 2. Database Master 2 supports now SQL Azure and FireBird database engines. The new version includes new great featureas, enhancements and some bug fixes. Database Master also supports Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, XML File, ODBC and OleDB connections.
What is new:
- MongoDB support: Open Source and Document based database system is supported now.
- XML File support: You can add an Xml file as a relational database and execute SQL queries.
- Search Engine: You can search any data in your database without writing any SQL query.
- New reporting system is implemented.
- XML Import: You can import your xml file into a database table.
- New Export File Formats: Word 2007, Excel 2007, OpenOffice, PNG, XPS, RTF, dBase formats are supported now.
- Code Factory: You can genarate (C#, Java etc.) code from your database.
- SQL Script Export: You can export View and Procedure structure now.
- Templates and Snippets: Database Master supports now SQL tempaltes and snippets.
- SQL Editor: Code Completion (Ctrl+Space Tab) support is implemented.
- SQL Editor: Code Regions (#region, #endregion) support is implemented.
- Some parts of GUI is redesigned and it is more intiutive now.
- SQL Script export is enhanced.
- Data Export is enhanced.
- Reports are enhanced.
What is next:
- Full MongoDB support and JSON query for MongoDB
- LINQ support
- IBM DB2 support
- Ingres support
Database Master 1.5 for PostgreSQL and MySQL has been released.
Nucleon Database Master is an modern Windows based Desktop application facilitating development, management software for MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite database systems. Using Database Master you can create, edit and drop all the database objects such as tables, views, procedures, indexes and triggers. You can execute SQL queries and cripts, view and edit data including BLOBs, represent table and its relations as ER diagrams, export and import data to/from most popular file formats and manage PostgreSQL and MySQL users.
Database Master Main Features:
- Multiple Database Connections
- Table Manager: Create/Edit/Delete Tables
- View Manager: Create/Edit/Delete Views
- Procedure Manager: Create/Edit/Delete
- Index Manager: Create/Edit/Delete Indexes
- Trigger Manager: Create/Delete Table Triggers
- Relations ( ER Modelling)
- Database Server information
- User Management
- Multiple Query Output
- Object Properties
- Data Visualizer: Text Visualizer, Image Visualizer
- Data Editor: Create or edit data rows.
- Database Maintenance
- Powerful SQL Editor
- Data Export (SQL, XML, CSV, Excel, Html)
- Csv Data Import: Imports any size CSV file.
- Bulk SQL Import: Imports any size SQL file.
- Database Schema Export
- ODBC Connection Support
- OleDb Connection Support