Nucleon BI Studio 10.5, BI Web 4.1 and Database Master 10.5 Released
We’re happy to announce the release of Database Master 10.5, Nucleon BI Studio 10.5 and BI Web 4.1. This new release brings you support for the the ArangoDB, Couchbase, Azure CosmosDB, Amazon Redshift database systems, important changes and improvements for all products.
So say hello to Couchbase, ArangoDB, Azure CosmosDB and Amazon Redshift!
Database Master Changes
We also removed the analytics modules (Statistics, OLAP, PowerView) from Database Master. It will be a smart data and database management tool for SQL and NoSQL systems in the future and no analytics.
Couchbase Support and just Relax
Nucleon products are supporting Couchbase database system which is an NOSQL system with N1QL query language. You can list Couchbase Buckets, view the Bucket data and query it using N1QL language. It allows you to add new documents and able export the documents to more then 10 file formats.
ArangoDB Support and get Avacado
ArangoDB is an powerful document oritented NoSQL database system with graph support. You can view ArangoDB collections and documents as data tree or table, query it using AQL query language. It allows you to add new documents and export to documents more then 10 file formats.
Azure CosmosDB Support
Microsoft Azure CosmosDB support allows you to use NoSQL database system on the cloud. You can connect to CosmosDB and query the MongoDB (backend of CosmosDB) collections using SQL language. It allows you to add new documents and export to more the 10 file formats.
- Add Couchbase Support
- Add ArangoDB Support
- Add Azure CosmosDB Support
- Add Amazon Redshift Support
- Fixed OData v4.0 Schema Problem
- Fixed MongoDB Map&Reduce Editor
- Fixed MongoDB GridFS View
- Fixed Stored Procedures and Functions listing
- Fixed Execute Editor Problems for Procedures and Functions
- Database Master: Removed Analytics Module
- BI Studio: Improvements for Charting Module
- BI Studio: Improvements for Web Visualizer
- BI Studio: Fixed embeding Google Maps
- BI Web: Better R-Script result visualization
Nucleon BI Studio 10.4 and Database Master 10.4 Released
We’re happy to announce the release of Database Master 10.4, Nucleon BI Studio 10.4 and BI Web 4.0. The new release comes with powerful features and important improvements for all products.
Nucleon BI allows to add R, C#, F# and Java script files as a data source. This feature opens a new door to programming and scripting languages like C#, Python, F#, Java etc. Nucleon BI render the script before executing it and get the results after script run. The results can be used in different visualizations , reporting, charting, dashboards, views and more.
New : C# Scripts as Data Source
Nucleon BI supports now C# scripts as data source. You can use the c# script for the visualization modules (Reports, Charts, Web) for data source.
New: R Script Results as Data Source
Nucleon BI supports now R scripts as data source. It stores the R scipt plot and table results in a data set for further visualization.
- New Viewer for Power Views
- New Viewer for Cross Tables
- New Dashboard Components (R, CrossTable and Url Link)
- More Descriptive Statistics
- Better Dashboard View
- Better Data Binding for R Script
- Fixed: Initializing Charting Titles
- Fixed: Initializing Charting Legens
- Update to Google.Apis 184.108.40.206
- Update to MySQL Driver 220.127.116.11
- Update to MongoDB Driver 18.104.22.168
- Update to Oracle Driver 22.214.171.124
- Update to NuoDB Driver 126.96.36.199
- Update to Amazon Web Services SDK Driver 188.8.131.52
- Update to Google.Apis.Analytics.v3 184.108.40.2068
Nucleon Atomic 4 has been released
Nucleon Atomic 4 releases includes some bug fixed and performance improvements. Nucleon Atomic has two Setup Files:
- Nucleon Atomic Master: Organize map&reduce tasks, data source connection and data query
- Nucleon Atomic Worker: Computes the given code tasks.
Nucleon Atomic is a distributed computing Framework which supports the map&reduce programming model for data computing and data processing using WCF streaming. It is build on the top of .Net Framework with WCF and pure C# Language.
For more information:
Nucleon BI Studio 10.1 and BI Web 4.0 Released
New : Web Module
Data Binding with Web Elements
New: Web Dashboard
WE are developing new Modules and Features for Data editing, Apache Spark integration, Jobs and Tasks Scheduling and Business Workflows.
This is just a simple article visually explaining SQL
I’m a pretty visual person. Things seem to make more sense as a picture. I looked all over the Internet for a good graphical representation of SQL
JOINs, but I couldn’t find any to my liking. Some had good diagrams but lacked completeness (they didn’t have all the possible JOINs), and some were just plain terrible. So, I decided to create my own and write an article about it.